Monday, December 12, 2011

How to turn my life around?

Ok. Other than, say, those that starve in ethiopia..

And ';friends'; that have been imprisoned out of stupidity..

I'd say my life has been pretty screwed up.



I went straight for the family business during school, achieved my GED later because everybody ';praised'; the Good-Enough-Diploma.

All the GED is now, is a laughing-stock, far more than against pure dropouts. Yeah, and the family business failed because the old man became addicted to internet gambling.. crap. Useless.





I'm now in another state, keep hearing about the economy going to Hell. My job has me to 3 days out of the week, under 6 hours a day.

They're talking about and considering removing our Fridays, so that's 2 days a week. Can't keep up with my bills that way. Oh, and when it comes to getting another job: There's this girl in Austin who comes up for every background check on me. The FBI's identity-theft hotline is strictly automated ';report only';, I can't speak with them, and it doesn't seem to have been resolved.



Not even the military will accept me because of a ';genetic eye disease';. I explained to them it was a pencil in 2nd grade. They ignored me. Told me I couldn't handle night-vision missions when my eyes are LIGHT sensitive. (which means perfect night vision btw) They're morons.



Now. I don't have money, can't get money.

Get another job? I can't. Identity theft unresolved and everybody does background checks.

Join the military? Read above.

Get a grant/loan? GED, can't get a grant, have tried many times.

As for loan, I can't even make my car loan.



I'm.. out of ideas. I need someone with better experience to brainstorm here. How can I turn this around?How to turn my life around?
Meet new people, move around and do things you've never done before.How to turn my life around?
chill and relax..
we all create our own realities. every situation we're in is because of the thoughts, words and choices we made.

if you continue saying negative things about yourself, others and life, that is all you will continue to get. likes attracts like.

once you start imagining yourself or your life the way you want it (you have to know exactly what you want for this to work) then soon enough your life will transform to that.

I will tell you another secret that is so simple too.

';to get what you want, you have to give what you want';

meaning; you want more money? well you are going to have to give a little bit of your money away (to charity, needy, homeless etc..) but you have to do it positively and imagine the outcome (i.e you with more money) already happening, in this present moment. Once I started doing this, my life turned around so amazingly.

the single best thing you can do for yourself and this world is to think, speak and act positively.
You can't turn it around do to the fact that you are 100% worthless. don't you think you should get a job before you start making toy guns? If you run out of money and food may I suggest committing a crime and going to jail? At least you will have food and a dude named ';Bubba'; to show you some love( if you know what I mean).



P.S.

I normally wouldn't blatantly insult people i don't know but as the old saying goes in my neck of the woods ';Don't start none, won't be none)

No comments:

Post a Comment