Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alright, so how do programs for special agents in the fbi work? with a law degree?

Hi, I keep researching but I cannot find a definitive answer. I plan to attend law school and graduate with a J.D., but am also interested in a career with the FBI. Assuming I qualify, how exactly do the programs work? Do you pay to attend the FBI academy or do they pay you? Cause I'm getting some strange answers. Also, what positions are available for people with law degrees? Can someone explain to me how this process works? How much longer would I have to go to school for? And what job opportunities are available? Someone please help, I am so confused.Alright, so how do programs for special agents in the fbi work? with a law degree?
A law degree will make you very desirable to the FBI. They will pay you while you attend their academy and other trainings. There are many positions available. You don't say where you are in your education, but if you haven't yet finished college, course work in criminal justice will make you more appealing. They also value experience, and hire many people form other law enforcement agencies and the military. Physical fitness is a must. Accounting expertise and foreign language skills will make you more valuable.
  • What comes in a duvet set
  • print out the mistakes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment