Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to join the force?

I have been eager for a few years to join the force, although I don't want to be just a cop, I want to work for the FBI and secret services and get a real good job with the government. I'm only 16, I'm from the UK but I want to work for the government in America, please any tips on how to get jobs in this field?



Is studying law a good help?I want to join the force?
The FBI likes people with more than just a law background. Studying, minoring in, psychology or statistical analysis as well as law enforcement/criminal justice would be good. Military or police experience would also help you if combined with higher education. The FBI is not the Dark Side. Their interrogators raised complaints about the questioning %26amp; treatment of military prisoners, knowing that psychology gets you better answers than brute force. I often have disrespect for local police, they can seem to be goons or bullies while all of the Federal officers I have met (more than a few) have been upstanding people if a bit uptight.I want to join the force?
It's very commendable to want to join the force ~ but I fear you will have problems in joining the American law enforcement agencies as you are not an American citizen, and do not have a permit to work in the States.



Studying Law over here would help you a great deal in joining our force, and who knows, you may be good enough to finish up working in the areas you have mentioned ~ if you get to uni. and are lucky enough to get a place in an American uni. ~ then your chance would be that much greater
Yes and possibly criminology as well.



http://www.fbijobs.gov/111.asp



The above link will advise you on the required qualifications .



You must be an American citizen, aged between 23 and 37.



The American consulate or embassy will be able to advise you on how to obtain citizenship. If you're already in America ask at your local government office.



Good luck



All the best for the New Year
Sell-out. You should be taken to the Tower of London to be tortured and executed for betraying the Crown.
head over to ur local jedi training school

.........

traitor
Welcome to the Dark Side, Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment