Sunday, November 21, 2010

FBI OR Locals?

I'm currently a Buffalo Police Detective and I've only been a Detective for a year. I like my job and the people. 15 years ago my best friend and I swore to each other that we'll always be partners till the end. If one moves up then so does the other. We both graduated from the academy together, he got hired as a Sheriff's deputy and I got on the Buffalo Police Department. Now he's a Special Agent with the Feds and he has friends in high places. He hooked me up with a job but I don't want it. How do I tell a close friend no to something very important to him and keep the friendship.FBI OR Locals?
Tell him you appreciate his kindness but you are content with your job. Say you have never wanted to take the job further and that you will be happy in your current position

No comments:

Post a Comment