Friday, November 19, 2010

What's better FBI or Marine!?

Ok, so I'm the type of guy who is interested in physical activity, I like training. I been in wrestling, tkd, boxing, and tried judo. I'm also the type who wants the best from the best. I would like what benefits me more. I like working as an investigator and solving crimes, leading my own squad(group) and being an Intelligent one. Thats how i consider myself to be. I belive the marines are trained to kill, and thats the max training you could get. I like the sound of it. I dont like the idea and it doesn't facinate me to kill, but if i have to do it and its my job i believe i will. I just like the training the martial arts. Thats why i tought of joining the marine corps as an officer but I don't want to end up killed in a matter of months or just simply during battle. I been in Rotc and have an idea of what's a marine and I dont like the idea of having to serve knowing you could get killed anyday, So i tought of joining the FBI. I've always wanted to become some sort of a secret angent with high technology gadgets and being smart enough to fool and not be fooled. I like both, I don't like the way marines live but i do like the way FBI does. I'm nto sure what kind of training they receive and if its really helpful as the marines. I don't know wich traning is better so I don't know what to choose. Can anyone help me? and in your personal case what would you choose? FBI or Marine?What's better FBI or Marine!?
Go with the Marines for several reasons.



1. You're not gonna get into the FBI. They rejects thousands and thousands of applications and is one of the top wanted Criminal Justice jobs. And one of the hardest to get into without prior military or law enforcement experience.



2. You seem like you would be more comfortable trying out for marines. (not physically)



3. Marines get more respect.



But remember:



It doesn't matter how much exercise you think you can do. You are going to come close to dying when you go through Marine Training. (not literally i hope). But you seem like you enjoy a challenge.



Good luck bud.What's better FBI or Marine!?
What makes you think your mortality chances would be any better in the FBI? If it were me, I would go Marines then FBI. The best of both worlds.
For you, I would try the Marines. YOU MUST leave your liberal thoughts behind you if you join them. You cannot be squeamish, you cannot back down for your ';principals';. If we did not have the Marines, this nation would be run by corrupt foreigners by now.



FBI is TOTALLY different, not for you. To join the Marines, you must be ready to defend your country NO MATTER WHAT.
I cant tell by your sentences, that you are very young still. I would give it time and research. You seem to be looking into these careers with the wrong mind set. They are not what you see in the movies or game systems
FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation when was the last time you heard of a detective (not including Batman) being cock diesel?



if its physical fitness your looking for i would recomend the USMC or the US Army
I'm going to quote you here:



but I don't want to end up killed in a matter of months or just simply during battle. I been in Rotc and have an idea of what's a marine and I dont like the idea of having to serve knowing you could get killed anyday



this is your answer, you DO NOT have what it takes to join my Corps
If you want to be an intelligent one, and be in the military... Why not join the Air Force as a TACP (Tactical Air Control Party) They deploy with the Army and call in Airstrikes on enemy positions. Talk about a rush! Do a four year enlistment and then when you get out, go to your local FBI recruiting office. They look very kindly upon an applicant with Air Force background.
You're just going to ';join'; the FBI?



You think they run adds in the paper or what?
nobody likes cops...now tell me who dont like marines?? ....exactly



edit:wow i didn't even read the details but if you don't want to get killed stay a civilian the marines isn't all fun there can be a lot of hard work at times. If you want to join the fbi it would help to have some military background but from seeing that you don't want to be killed during battle idk if that suits you. Marines are the first in, in most cases which means there will be combat and there will be deaths. It's not a matter of dying its a matter of rolling the dice and falls in the hands of war.My advice is for you to join the boy scouts like the answer below me said and i agree you can get killed in boy scouts or any other job from janitor to cop.
I'm still undecided if you are a troll or a tool....



I have to agree with the other Marines that already posted above me... Stay away from my Corps. You don't have what it takes.

That being said, just trying to read your attempt at English composition, I am confident the Federal Bureau of Investigations doesn't want you either.

Have you considered the Cub Scouts? They have lots of outdoor activity, with none of the risk of ';getting killed any day.';
The FBI manuals are not in comic book form like the Marine manuals.
I'm with Eric S.

I can tell by the way you write that you don't have what it takes to be in my Corps right now.

Ask a veteran about his or her experience, talk to recruiters,etc. for more information and then grow up a little bit.
fbi are a clan of women in mens clothes..... RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment