Friday, November 19, 2010

What kind of skills does a person need to get a job fighting Spam?

First off, don't send me any Spam about your stupid work at home online things! I will report you!

Second, I would just like info on how one would get a job with Yahoo or Gmail or some online place that fights spam and what kind of qualifications they would look for.

I am just so tired of getting spam in my mailbox all the time and wish there was something I could do about it. I see so much of it here on this site it makes me sick! I just can't believe that people actually fall for it, but they do thinking they can make extra money or have won some kind of lottery. And those spammers make it sound so legit. I am not sure if I have the qualifications and if I don't I want to find out what I need to do to get qualified. Are the spam fighters police or FBI agents or something like that?

Only honest and informative answers please. Like I said earlier, if you send me spam or links to some kind of scam I will report you.

Thanks for your input.What kind of skills does a person need to get a job fighting Spam?
Get training and certification in information technology specializing in network administration, they stop spam not by stopping the spammers but by preventing the spam from reaching user's inboxes.What kind of skills does a person need to get a job fighting Spam?
when people stop falling for stupid ads on computers and newspapers and in the backs of magazines, then and only then will Spam be conquered.

In the mean time, do not forward any of those e-mails that say';send this to 20 of your best friends to see what will happen'; or';keep this heart wrenching e-mail going around the world'; blah, blah, blah. Spam is attached to most of that. Use your spam filter always and never click on any of it, ever. Just dump without opening.

I rarely get spam anymore since I stopped with the e-mail passing and you need to contact the Yahoo employment not Yahoo answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment