Friday, November 19, 2010

Is there any possible way to have 800 numbers to stop with their annoynamus calling, even if you do owe money?

Me and my dad both know that there are doctor bills of mine to be paid on just about every 800 number that calls us. This goes for every computer and individual who likes to sit on their rears all day and year long at their stupid computers and dial every number that owes them money to any other idiot in between who thinks making anonymous phone calls to a certain number.



I think in my opinion, regardless if a certain person owes money or not to a financial agency or whatever, I think every person who anonymously calls should get fired from their job.



I did tell my dad that it's no wonder the people haven't lost their jobs yet or else FBI arrests them.



Is a local police officer maybe a person I could speak to on the calling situation that maybe if I gave him/her a list of numbers that have called us that they can track them and see who's who and tell them to not call anymore or how would this work?



It's getting very annoying and when I say that I mean ';VERY ANNOYING!!!!!!!';Is there any possible way to have 800 numbers to stop with their annoynamus calling, even if you do owe money?
The only way to stop it is to buy Call Rejection from the phone company.If you follow all the laws and write a letter for them to stop calling, they just keep calling even tho they are supposed to stop.

The police will not help you since you had a debt that was unpaid..Is there any possible way to have 800 numbers to stop with their annoynamus calling, even if you do owe money?
I found that changing my number %26amp; not giving it to any business, even if they ask, I decline. If the business tries to pressure me into giving them a phone number I tell them I'm calling from a pay phone.



I also use the local block caller id code before calling any business, this way the business can't collect my new phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment