Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who Thinks This Dude Is A Pathological Liar?

My SO and I have been together for 4 years. He has this friend that he has been knowing before him and I even met. My SO and his friend are in their 40's.



His friend is a likable fellow and easy to talk to but since I met him my radar(not gaydar) has been on the alert. He comes over to our apartment maybe 2 or 3 times a month. We always have a pleasant conversation for about 5 hours and then leaves. He is married with 3 children...he even brought one of the kids over one time.



I asked my SO where does he live and he told me the city, which is on the beach in a nice area. My SO also told me he has big time money.



Now, when he comes over to our apartment he ALWAYS has on a T-Shirt, cargo shorts and flip flops. Ok, that's not a big deal because here in Cali people with money dress all kinds of ways.



Anyway, this friend has told us how he goes to Vegas and Paula and plays the slots and wins big. I'm talking about in the thousands of dollars. Ok, still no big deal.



I asked my SO what does his house look like and he said he has never been to his house. I went...wait...this is someone you have known for a lot of years even before you met me and you have never been to his house.



My SO said he didn't want people to come to his house because his wife was in the witness protection program. I was like....WHAT.....yet his wife has been at her job, so the friend says, for a lot of years, travels and makes a lot of money. I told my SO people in a witness program don't that.



Here are some of the other things I have heard him say.



1. He got fired from his job last summer because of a run-in with his boss. I asked him why didn't he just start his own business(I mean since he has money) and he said he was thinking about it but he has to get some sort of license and hasn't applied for it yet.



2. He told us a few months ago he had applied for a job in the field working for the FBI. He has never mentioned if that went through or not.



3. He is going back East to look at some property because he wants to build a house there. When he came over tonight I asked him how was the house coming along. He said they have started digging up the ground to get the foundation ready. He never told my SO that he had left to go back East or when he got back here and my SO talks to him every week or so. OK



4. His wife's birthday was today and I asked him what he got her and he said a diamond necklace. He said his wife thought he had forgot about her birthday and he was going to surprise her at work by having UPS deliver the necklace.



I said you bought your wife a diamond necklace and had it delivered by UPS. He said ';oh it's safe she has to sign for it';. I was stunned.



5. He told us when he was putting up the Xmas lights around his house his neighbor said ';when you finish you can put up mine'; and she opened her robe and had nothing on underneath.



I told my SO tonight, I like your friend but he is a liar. My SO just kinda shrugged his shoulders and said ';he lives in his own world';....I said...ya think. lol



Now does anyone else think the same way as I do about him? He is such a nice fellow but I just find it hard to believe some of the things that come out of his mouth.Who Thinks This Dude Is A Pathological Liar?
I think some of the things he is saying is outrageous. He may be a pathological liar. It is crazy that they happen to know exactly how to say things to make it sound like it really happened. My brother is a pathological liar. When we asked him questions, he always had an answer, no matter how crazy it was. But, he would make it sound so real that it was hard to believe it would be a lie. So, then your left confused as to believe his story or to believe that he was lying. Well, as long as the guy doesn't hurt you or your family, then I think you shouldn't really stress about it. If you confront him, he will get defensive. Just go along with his stories. Let him think you believe him. But when he starts trying to get something out of you (ie. money like my brother did) with his outlandish stories, then cut him loose. But as long as he isn't doing any harm, then I would just amuse him.Who Thinks This Dude Is A Pathological Liar?
Well, I couldnt tell you if he is a pathological liar or not, cuz im not a Dr, BUT, there is something definitely wrong with him and his situation. Theres another reason why he doesnt want anyone at his house, and its not because his wifes in the witness protection program. For one, he wouldnt be able to tell anyone that. I doubt he has alot of money too. I doubt most of the things he has said are true. I have a step-son that is very similar to that guy. Hes a big talker, and brags about things hes had or done, but doesnt tell anyone that he works at a fast food restaurant, doesnt have his own place to live, doesnt have a car, doesnt have a phone, doesnt have anything....yet he will tell people that he worked for Donald Trump when he lived in Florida...which we know for a fact is a lie.



Anyway, if I were you, Id tell your SO, that you dont want this guy at your house, if you cant be at his house. I wouldnt trust him.*

No comments:

Post a Comment