Friday, November 19, 2010

How to get IT jobs with the police, amry and other intelligence organizations ?

I am wanting a career in IT, what would I be best to do to have a career with intelligence organizations such as the police, army, FBI and so on. I am going to do a Diploma in IT (Network Engineering) will this help? then go on and do a bachelors degree at university. What would I be best to major in?How to get IT jobs with the police, amry and other intelligence organizations ?
Honestly this is not a bad idea, the FBI is always looking for people to do computer forensics (where you can pull files out of a computer that the person thought was long gone) You can actually e-mail your local FBI or other agency to find out more info. I have a friend that does this for the FBI and he makes over $100,000 a year... and he loves his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment