Friday, November 19, 2010

Forensic Anthropologist?

Alright, so I know that I'm going to get a lot of responses telling me to think about going into something different, but that's alright.

Currently, I'm still in high school, but I dream of becoming a forensic anthropologist when I'm older working with the FBI. Yes I know this job is extremely competitive and most don't work full time. How many forensic anthropologists DO work full time with the FBI? If I were to go to an Ivy League (or equivalent) undergrad school and then got a PhD in forensic anthropology, would I even have a chance of becoming a full-time?

Thank you in advance.Forensic Anthropologist?
Go for it. Any time you advance your education, it is a triumph.As for competition, there are not many fully qualified forensic pathologists.Forensic Anthropologist?
Consult a university

No comments:

Post a Comment