Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get a job in England after my job in the U.S.?

I'm young now (only in 8th grade) and i have a lot of great ideas, but I want to know if this one is reasonable. I want to go to college for Criminal Justice and go into the FBI. After about 20 years I'd have a good amount of money in my name. I also want to move to London, England after I have a lot of money.

My question is a few parts:

1.) If i move to England will my job experience and college experience start over or will i keep all of that?

2.) Will it be hard for me to get a job or would my experience make it easier?

3.) What kind of jobs are best for salary and age? (I'd be about 45 years old)

4.) If you work for the FBI for 20 years they pay you your full pay and all health benefits for your pension after you retire. Will that pension come over with me to England or will that disappear?



If you have any work experience over in England then please tell me or if your from England then tell me. Thank you.How do I get a job in England after my job in the U.S.?
If you have an indepenent income like a pension from the FBI and it is enough then you would be able to settle in the UK as long as you aren't burden on the state (medical, unemployment etc) You probably need to come to the UK and see if it is for you. A lot of Americans I know wouldn't like it in the UK - you may think the people are similar to the people back home but they aren't. Also lot less space, things are more expensive and there is one kind of climate - cold and wet!



Living in the UK is an accquired taste - seriously - come here and check it out and then decide. A lot of Americans find the British 'piss take' and dry sarcasm really offensive.How do I get a job in England after my job in the U.S.?
responds!!!!!!!!! http://br.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind
stay in the us england sucks!
Do don't have any job here for US citizens.
Grand plans ..nobody can foresee 5 years ahead let alone 20 ....

concentrate on a 3 year plan an any time ..no more

No comments:

Post a Comment