Sunday, November 21, 2010

SCAM JOB FROM UK..PLZ HELP!!!!?

Well this is how it all started...I was looking for a job on craigslist and i submitted my resume to several companies.. now this company called ';CHPDESIGNS'; in the UK sent me an email saying Congrats that I got the job, i got xcited until They told me I would be cashing their checks for them.....Now they said that with my info...(THEY ONLY HAVE MY RESUME INFO WHICH IS MY FULL NAME, MY ADR, PHONE AND WORK HISTORY) That their going to put me in their database and send me checks...I specifically told them NO that I didnt want the job and that I will dispose of the check when I recieve it ( by the way the only way they wanted me to contact them is thru yahoo IM) and you know what they replied back?? That THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ME TO THE FBI AND PRESS CHARGES ON ME IF I DONT CASH THE CHECK!!!!!! I'm nervous...what should I do?? Call the police Dept??SCAM JOB FROM UK..PLZ HELP!!!!?
Wow! It seems like they are giving you a fake threat.



Yes, call the police department. A legitimate job wouldn't be so mysterious and forceful! This is too fishy. They have no right to treat you this way!



Don't do anything with the checks until you are absolutely clear what the hell is going on!!SCAM JOB FROM UK..PLZ HELP!!!!?
You can also let Craigslist know. This is definitely a scam.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment