Sunday, November 14, 2010

What is the life of an FBI agent wife like?

My fiance wants to be an FBI agent and I was wondering how much time he would have to spend with his family (me and future children). How often would we have to move. Obviously I would have to find a new job every time we get transferred. How would that work out for me.What is the life of an FBI agent wife like?
they probably won't move him around, its just like if he was a city police officer. See its possible to answer without screaming.What is the life of an FBI agent wife like?
FBI is nothing big, almost the same as a cop life. Dont worry, its not too hard on you, and dont worry you will probably not be moving much, only once in the beginning if they decide to relocate him so that they can station him!

No comments:

Post a Comment