Friday, November 19, 2010

Working for the Department of Justice?

According to what I've read, hardly any agency in the DOJ is currently hiring. I am working towards a degree in criminal justice, and I am in an officer program for the Marine Corps and will serve for at least 4 years upon graduation. I also know some Spanish, but could definitely improve. Considering I got out of the Marine Corps, how likely would it be that I get a job with the DOJ (specifically FBI, US Marshals, DEA, or ATF)? Thanks to all who respond. =)Working for the Department of Justice?
It all depends on your specialties. Myself, i just graduated from a 4 year private college with a degree in Criminal Justice, as well as Political Science. I joined the Marines Delayed entry program under an Intel contract (Specialty that's Fed Gov Jobs look for). Your chances are pretty good but, if you don't have what their looking for, your chances slim down slightly............
  • Where to buy a certain duvet cover
  • dsl make pc slow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment