Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i decide my future?

i have multiple job ideas for my future although i am only 12 and have much more time to decide what i want to do for my future i would like to get something to focus on.My best category is Math i am the top student in my math class.Some jobs that i was thinking of so far was:FBI agent,Teacher,or something to do with computers because i am very good with them.The main thing i would look for in a job is if i love doing it the payment doesnt really matter if i love doing my job then i will be good at it if anyone has any ideas for a job that might intrest me please let me knowHow can i decide my future?
I'm betting you, like most people, will have very different interests by the time you graduate than you have now. This happens all the time. How many people wanted to be a doctor but, later changed their mind and wanted to become a NASCAR driver then, later wants to be a computer programmer?



You're only 12, now. You have a whole life ahead of you. It's great you have goals but, for now you are kid. Do kid things; play kid games; enjoy being a kid. Continue doing well in school and keep your interests and do your best to follow up on those interests.How can i decide my future?
dont think about it so much. be a kid and have fun when u get to be in high school, youll probably want to be something completely different.
Well, if you want to be an FBI agent I hear the pay sucks and so does teaching. But we need both badly.



How about engineering?
Sorry kid. I stopped reading after I am only 12. Give it a few years you will know then.
your 12? go have fun!

it will come to you

life is too short to worry right now

especially since your 12!!!

enjoy being young

cuz time flies
Maybe there are websites to help you decide what job you want. Maybe accountant
Ask people what they like and dont like about their jobs and see if you like the positive and can deal with the negatives.
if you like math and you like dealing with kids whether early age or highschool id go for the teacher job. but if thats not the case then just go for the computer jobs with technology now days theres gunna be a high demand for anything of that nature for a while and youd be getting payed decently.
Yea, and let me know when anyone can actually GET A JOB THEY LOVE that is easy to decide upon in one's future!!!



this is a hard question.

If i were you I wouldn't let strangers pick what I wanted to do for the rest of my life because they have NOOOO knowledge of your characteristics or likings whatsoever.



Plus to find a major at such a young age is almost completely destined to change later in a few years. Many college students change their majors after some months!!!



So don't stress about it; this time is to test the grounds on all sorts of things you can consider upon further studying in your college years to when someday you can actually work for it!



(man sorry for soooo much jibberish):) good luck!
you will be very successful with your life you may not have many friends now but someday you will i would know i am psychic...
There a lot of excellent career opportunities out inthe workplace. Have you considered a career in the Armed Services. They cater for almost alltypes of careers, from cooks toIntelligence officers, drivers to computer technicians (Guidance systems and Avionics). Get a few brochures sent from

www.defencejobs.gov.au/

Hope this may help you

Best of luck for your future. You are very mature in your outlook
Yeah, I agree with the first answerer. I liked completely different things when I was in elementary/middle school. Your favorite subjects will change, your aspirations, what you look for in a job. It'll all be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment