Friday, November 19, 2010

Job prospects for criminal justice grads...?

So I'm thinking about changing my major to criminal justice. I would like to work for the FBI or CIA someday. Does anyone know how good my chances are of getting a job in these companies, or even with the state police. (not to be a police officer though) because I've been hearing how difficult it is for criminal justice grads to find a job right out of college.



Thanks!Job prospects for criminal justice grads...?
A bachelor's in criminal justice will certain set you ahead of the game. You'll need more training for FBI or CIA but the degree is a good start.Job prospects for criminal justice grads...?
well if you get a ba in it , it might help your chance police officers are always hiring

No comments:

Post a Comment