Friday, November 19, 2010

I have a question about being in the FBI?

I have wanted to be in law enforcement since the age of 8. I am now 14 and now more than ever want to investigate missing people with the FBI. I am really interested in doing a major in law and then continuing into law school. What are the other qualification for being in the FBI? What is the required 9th grade GPA, is that factored in? When staying at the camp in Quantico, Virginia, are you required to reside on campus? Finally, how difficult is it to get a job if you have the qualification listed above and if I do a double major in spanish in college? NO LINKS PLEASE?I have a question about being in the FBI?
first of all you need contact mcgruber and he will answer all your questions regarding fbi info as well as how to get out of sticky situations. Then you need to stop worrying about what you want to be when you grow up and learn to be 14 and smoke your first cigarette and throw up and do things you arnt suppose to do because the consequences are minimal. and then end up like me and never reach your dreams. buts its ok, youll skate by.

No comments:

Post a Comment