Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm super interested in being an FBI profiler... buuuut?

So I want to be a profiler for the FBI, it's has got to be the most amazing job ever.

But I don't deal with death very at all. I get really morbid. And I don't know, I have a feeling being a profiler might mess me up... But I mean, I don't want something to hinder me from doing something I'd love.

Any tips maybe on how I can not let something like death both me? Or... I don't know... Any tips on this at all?....I'm super interested in being an FBI profiler... buuuut?
You really ought to consider another job. It isn't like there are very many pro filers out there. You could probably count them on your fingers.I'm super interested in being an FBI profiler... buuuut?
For starters, you will need a very high level education.

No comments:

Post a Comment