Friday, November 19, 2010

I am looking for a Criminal Justice Degree. How can i?

I have been looking into getting a Criminal Justice degree. I was looking at a couple of different sites with job opportunities posted, but the problem is that a bachelors degree isn't going to provide me with 3 years work experience to make me eligible for even the lowest paying positions (police). How is one supposed to get the work experience needed for say an entry level detective job? I saw the FBI offers summer internships for full-time students, but that isn't 3 years and I'm not keen on the idea of doing that internship for 12 years while I take every course the school has to offer! Neither do I think that would sit well with the FBI. So, what are we supposed to do? I would like to know what I'd need to do now before I invest anything. Obviously, there is experience to be found somewhere.I am looking for a Criminal Justice Degree. How can i?
well first of all you can not get an entry level detective job and second after your degree get a police officer job for a few years or work some type of security related job like security guard armed or unarmed, loss prevention, i am a police offer with no degree so it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment