Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who can help with an out of control officer in Detroit who is Assaulting, raping, stealing from people?

Let me start in saying that I have the utmost respect for law enforcement officers, they have a tough job, and I personally have had a few run ins with the law, in my history I have never resisted an officer, or even disrespected them, as only a fool would do that. My grandfather developed the first ';911'; type system in NY, my other grandfather was an FBI agent, I have a cousin who is on the Miami police force, I respect the job they do protecting us. I ran into a bad apple that needs some attention before he accidentally kills someone, if he has not already.



I recently had an experience where I was suffocated by a Detroit City Police officer named ';Stone';. I have been researching this ';Stone'; character for 4 months and have heard everything from rape accusations, stealing money, doing ';busts'; that don’t get reported to the precinct (money and drugs disappearing), intimidation, blackmail, assault, and a few speculators who say that some have ceased to exist after crossing him.



Everyone I meet who has had direct contact is afraid of him has they are stuck here and cannot get away, he is in a sense acting as though he is living in the movie training day, as the lead character, not the good guy mind you.



My personal experience begins with being suffocated to the point of almost blackout, with my fiancée as a witness and 3 other women who are so afraid for their lives that they do whatever he wants.



As I have a properly licensed business I find myself having to go to meetings in Detroit regarding the sale of Crude Oil contracts among other internet type set ups, the officer ';Stone'; has informed me that if he sees me in his part of town I will get much worse than being strangled. My question is how much worse can it get?



I heard of a white boy (the officer appears to be of light complexion) that the officer beat until he could not see through his eyes. A woman was raped and she has been pressing charges but the precinct is not responding.



I have filed a complaint at his precinct and asked to press full assault charges, I also am getting limited response from the normal means.



If I were to go strangle someone, I would be arrested. If an officer of the law does it is he not subject to the same laws? Being completely compliant with my hands behind my head on the floor, being picked up by my neck (of which I have re-aggravated previous injuries) and being suffocated by crushing my windpipe between his two hands and asked to answer questions when I could not even breath, and when I could not respond loud enough being thrown by my neck across the room to a couch. Had I been less muscular he very well could have broken my neck.



He also threatened to shoot my fiancée, who is 18, under 5 foot tall and under 100 lbs. She is so shook up she wants us to leave Detroit and never come back, she is so shook up.





I want to stand up for those people that are stuck there, that cannot afford to press charges or stand up to him, because it is the right thing to do.



I of course am not perfect, and often find myself in the grey area of things. However, my choice of company should not jeopardize my life, especially not from an officer of the law. Someone needs to stand up to this joker, and it might as well be me. What is the worst he can do, kill me?



Actually, I have been told that is exactly what he will do. So my question is who do I report this to? I am not from the Detroit area, I have lived all over the USA, and never seen anything quite like this before.



Is there a news on your side thing, or some civil rights organization around here, perhaps there is some media outlet that would take on the story, or should I go to the FBI as he has stated that he just “hates white people.” He profiled me without asking any questions and for whatever reason decided he wanted to kill me.. Thank the lord he did not complete his attempt. I would almost say that the strangulation is attempted murder. I understand he has a tough job, but as far as I know, we have a justice system that has rules and guidelines, I think he thinks he is judge, jury and executioner.



Now the other thing is that seeing how he operates, I would think the prosecutors should re-look every single case he has filed and every testimony he has given. The days of “beating” a confession out of someone died when civil rights activists put an end to it. I am sure that if someone talked to the last 20 people he arrested, over half would have a story of assault, either sexual or physical.



Frankly, I think his method of trying to obtain information is a form of terrorism, to heck with water boarding, he goes right for the throat. I have a right not to be treated like that, so do you. It could have happened to you if you had considered doing some handyman type work that day in the wrong house.



What is the next step? How do I get the ball rolling on something like this and how do I protect myself in the process?Who can help with an out of control officer in Detroit who is Assaulting, raping, stealing from people?
Your next step is a trip the FBI office. Take all information to the FBI and make formal report involving Officer Stone and his precinct Officers as well.Who can help with an out of control officer in Detroit who is Assaulting, raping, stealing from people?
First thing i think you should do is go to the State Police. They are supposed to act on situations involving city or county officers.

If he is state, then you go to the F.B.I.

Or you can go to them immediately if any business you are involved in is interstate because by threatening you he is impeding interstate commerce.

This is what we do in Kentucky and I don't think Michigan is that much different.

You don't say where in Detroit you go. If it is in the Cass Corridor then I would got to the Feds immediately.
Way to long.From what I hear about Detroit it a lawless place anyway so whats the problem.Stay out of his way and if you don't do anything wrong then no worries.But personally I think you may be watching to much TV.
Well, as you know how long it took to get someone to put ';magilla'; in his cage, after all they trials and tribulations, it is no wonder that you are having a hard time. Detroit is a corrupt place, why it is not wiped off the face of the map like soddom and gommora who knows. The devil needs his places to feed off of and he sure has his claws deep here. Anyway, yes go to the FBI and hopefully they give you better help/assistance than they gave us. You could also check with 1800-callsam or www.fiegerlaw.com about damages. That would spark attention. Fieger has experience with the detroit area as his neck was in the sling with them a couple of months ago. He's still free I see.

My girlfriend said said a copy of your complaint to the police chief (keep record) as well as the state attorney general for michigan, as well as Fox 2 and channel 7 news. How about the Govenor. Keep a low profile. Very low under the radar. You have a life at the moment.
Internal Affairs

Detroit Police Department

1300 Beaubien Street

Detroit, Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment