Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have special skills in code breaking and understanding an alquaida cell and taliban ops that are forming in?

that are forming in the USA. .HOW CAN I Sell my services to an agent or military that needs someone with all the insider info. I am not in the cell they forumulated around me over many years and the FBI .. doesnt address the crux of the issues..

How can I Get myself a job not as an enlisted person but not as an informant. maybe more an analyst to work with peopel professionally who may be assigned to this.

I have been giving my info away for free and only recently learned a bunch of women STEAL MY INFO AND SELL IT OFF..

i thought I was doing my civic duty only to be steamrolled..

How can I OFFER myself.. for my OWN personal gain?I have special skills in code breaking and understanding an alquaida cell and taliban ops that are forming in?
sweets,why are you here..this not the place to sell your talents...I have special skills in code breaking and understanding an alquaida cell and taliban ops that are forming in?
Call your local FBI office.

No comments:

Post a Comment