Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I handle Police Harrassment?

I inadvertantly involved myself with a lucrative job offer. After a moment, I became suspicious of it and decided to report it to the FBI. So I headed down to 26 Federal Plaza before I went to work as a bartender. As a bartender, I always carry a corkscrew, bottle opener, and pen when I work. The inspecting officer at the entrance said that I can't bring the corkscrew into the building and either have to take it out or lose it. I surrender the corkscrew and go about my business. I needed to step out of the building to make a copy and went out the same door. I saw my corkscrew and asked if I can have it back since they haven't trashed it yet. They refused in a rude manner and I went about my business. Upon return, I notice another inspector playing with my corkscrew, so I ask if there's any way I can get it back. He again rudely says no, so I ask for his supervisor who has the same response. What happens next is the harrassment. Out ofcharacters; additional details to follow.How should I handle Police Harrassment?
Get a lawyer.How should I handle Police Harrassment?
First, you always carry a corkscrew and bottle opener with you when you're not bartending? Are you MacGyver?



Second, you bring them with you to a federal building?



Third, and no offense, but you sound a little paranoid. I'm sure the Marshals (or rent-a-cops) manning the door have better things to do then harrass a corkscrew/bottle-opener toting bartender who makes a huge stink about not getting back his ';professional tools'; that could be purchased for a buck just down the street.



Edit:

So you voluntarily surrender your corkscrew and bottle opener, come back to the guards, basically call them ';*******'; b/c they won't give you back property that you've previously abandoned and you don't think you were being a nuisance? And somehow citing you for being a nuisance and causing a scene in the middle of a federal building is a violation of your rights?



C'mon man. Seriously.
  • broken external frozen drive
  • Why do bed sheets shed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment