Friday, November 19, 2010

What are the requirments for getting a job with ICE (immigation customs enforcement)?

Well, everyone already knows how the economy is. I am going to finish my degree in economics by the end of the summer. Anybody that works for ICE how was to get in? training? I live near Washington D.C. I would like to work with ice but not sure about the training and assignments. Also another agency I was thinking of is FBI. Would they hire me with a degree in Economics. My ideal job would be something not in the office out in the field. Please recommend I am worried that I wont be able to get a good job.



Thanks in advanceWhat are the requirments for getting a job with ICE (immigation customs enforcement)?
You can't be an illegal alien, i know that
  • marriage and divorce4
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment